Friday 9 September 2011

Human Resource Person at NADRA

NADRA's Human Resource is a unique rainbow of variety in skills, competencies and geographical origin. A pool of immense talent and character from length and breadth of Pakistan provides NADRA with the competitive advantage over its competitors around the globe

Testimonials

“While joining NADRA, I had few apprehensions of it being a bureaucratic organization, but NADRA has proven to be a very progressive and dynamic work place that provides the opportunity to work with some of the brightest in the industry. Working at NADRA is a very demanding experience but at the same time it makes me feel like I am contributing to something really important for my country."
Usman Javaid
Software Design Engineer - Technology & Development


“Challenging, Progressive, Fast Paced! That is how I would describe work at NADRA. Strategic Planning is all about retaining that competitive edge and keeping those long term goals insight. The learning curve has been tremendous as through my multi-facet interaction at various levels; I have realized that in this very distinct organization, with the most unique blend of bureaucratic and corporate cultures, a platform awaits where every aspiration feels attainable.”
Zohaib Amin
Business Analyst - Strategic Planning & Special Initiatives


“I joined NADRA in 2001 and was deployed at the NADRA network infrastructure building project. This gave me gorgeous opportunity to have hands-on, personalized approach to work with inspiring people who not only treated me as family member but also coached me to near perfection in my professional skills. NADRA is emerging as a security solutions service provider to the nation and I am proud to be the part of such a team. At the moment I lead an R&D/Network Design team of Networks & Communication engineering department as a manager and have delivered network infrastructure for nationally recognized projects. I believe that NADRA can go a long way in the providing common e-governance platform for the country.”
Muhammad Zeeshan Latif
Manager - Engineering Networks


“Inspired is the word that describes my experience at NADRA. I have been here from the beginning and have seen this organization grow from a small project to a big market leading giant. NADRA has a very bright future for its career oriented Human Resource and this is just the beginning of a prospective and successful journey for us.”
Usama Bilal
Manager - Human Resource


“Project Management is all about giving diversified solutions to a customer. I have learnt in NADRA that our customers are not only mere clients but the citizens of Pakistan. My Work has provided me an insight in the globally potential projects and clients likewise. Thus, making me contribute nationally and internationally while developing a meaningful career for myself.”.
Nabeel Javed
Deputy Manager - Projects Management Office



“I joined NADRA as an Intern in May 2009 after completing my Masters Degree in Business Administration with Majors in HR. I am getting a lot of support during my internship and have been able to work with highly skilled and knowledgeable people in a very exciting environment. I have been offered continuous training and learning opportunities. I am very excited and optimistic about my future career at NADRA.”
Midhat Batool
Junior Internee - Human Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment